How to Lose the Stubborn Belly Fat
Exercises to Lose the Stubborn Belly Fat
As simple as it sounds, leg lifts can aid in fat burn efficiently if correctly done regularly. This is one of the best exercises to lose belly fat! So let us see how to do it:
- Lie straight on the yoga mat with legs collectively and arms near your sides.
- Now, lift your upper body while making balance on the parts. Your elbows should be under your shoulders. Your upper arm and forearm should make a 90-degree angle.
- Engage your ab muscles and raise both your legs upwards. The heels should be around 25 cm above the ground.
- Hold for 5 seconds and gently lower down the legs.
- Try this 15 times for fat burn.
This one is a variety of simple crunch workout. And since it is a difficult variation, butterfly crunch is an outstanding fat loss exercise. It also pulls your back and spine to make them strong. Here is how you can do this exercise:
- Lie on the yoga mat with a straight body.
- Slowly, bend your knees to the sides and bring your soles together, facing each other. Your hands should be pulled above your head.
- Now, curl your chest towards the legs as you get your hands towards the legs too. Your legs in this pose should also raise towards the upper body.
- To return, slowly lower down the chest as well as legs back.
- Repeat this ten times for fat burn.
Low-belly Leg Reach
Another workout to decrease belly fat is low-belly leg extension. It focuses on your intestinal muscles and obliques to provide you with a flat tummy. Though it seems like an easy and best way for fat loss, not everyone can ace this one. Read here to understand how to do it:
- Lie on your back. Bend your knees with a 90-degree angle. Put your hands behind your head.
- Get a deep breath in and raise your upper torso off the ground. Try to keep this position for at least 5-6 seconds.
- Now, exhale and stretch both legs to a 45-degree angle. Keep the position for 5 seconds.
- Drop your upper torso back to the ground while dropping your legs as well.
- Rest for 10 seconds and repeat the exercise.
- Do this 10-15 times for fat burn.
Bringing planks and burpees together, mountain climbers exercise works on your core and ensures you get the desired fat loss. You must add this exercise to lose weight and feel good again. Follow the step-by-step instructions and get ready to say goodbye to stubborn fat:
- First, come into the high plant position. Your wrists should be under your shoulder with core muscles tightened and draw your belly button towards the spine.
- Now, slowly drive your right knee towards the chest and bring it back. It should look as if you are trying to climb a high mountain.
- Repeat this with your left knee.
- Keep doing it at least 15 times.
- You can increase the intensity for more fat burn.
If you want to exercise, lose weight and be flexible, Russian twists are best for you. This is an easy way to tone your muscles while shedding extra weight. It also helps you in improving body posture, balance and body movement. Here is the guide for you to do this fat loss exercise the right way.
- Start by sitting on the floor. Bend your knees bent and lock your hands together.
- Now, slightly lean your torso back to a 45-degree angle with your feet set on the ground.
- Gently, swing your arms to the right side. Do it in a twisting motion. Do this until you touch the floor with your hands.
- Trace the movement back to the initial position.
- Repeat the action with your left hands.
- Do ten repetitions of this fat-burning exercise on both sides.